Please log in. If you are not a member please register to fully enjoy or forums. Thank You!
Please log in. If you are not a member please register to fully enjoy or forums. Thank You!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Mad Skillz Gaming!
Coming Soon Arcade!!!
Coming soon Tournament sign up & organization!
Top posters
Admin
New Site Sorta  I_vote_lcapNew Site Sorta  I_voting_barNew Site Sorta  I_vote_rcap 
PaRaNoIa
New Site Sorta  I_vote_lcapNew Site Sorta  I_voting_barNew Site Sorta  I_vote_rcap 
Game Sites List
King.com Prize.com Skillville Game Duell Funwin

New Site Sorta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Site Sorta  Empty
PostSubject: New Site Sorta    New Site Sorta  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Prize.com is a fairly new site (actually its been around for quite awhile in a different format) with new owners. It is owned by Slix Media.

While I haven't given up hope that they will make needed changes in order to succeed I am skeptical.
They have many good qualities: Quick support response, easy learning curves for most games, unique games & daily freerolls, quick refunds, site stability, few game errors (yet) to name a few.
The cons: They don't match players fairly & they have responded to my complaints that they are new and need a larger
cash paying base before they can. At least they were honest.
The extras they offer cash players for reaching certain levels are non existent. The store has not been implemented and
the worst part is the DAILY SPIN doesn't exist.
Poor business planing.
Although they claim to have state of the art security its obvious either a.they do not or b. the players who score outrageous scores are not detected because the site owners are those players. They have very suspicious things going on. Many players I know have seen this & I will list them later on when time allows.
The quality of games at best are poor.
They do not follow their own TOS which happens to be cut & paste of king.com

Back to top Go down
https://madskillzgaming.board-directory.net

New Site Sorta
Page 1 of 1